- For men or for women
- Rich, dark wood finish
- Sturdy, eco-friendly bamboo wood frame
- Designed to be ultra-lightweight so they float
- High-quality flex-hinges to comfortably adjust to multiple face shapes
- Stunning fire-red, Revo mirrored lenses
- Polarized, scratch resistant, UV400 lenses
- Beautifully handcrafted and artisan etched
- Hardwood carrying case and microfiber-lined soft case included
- A portion of every purchase is donated to rainforest/wildlife conservation!
Retro Feel, Timeless Look...
The Understory Fire is designed to have a retro-feel with a touch of modern flare. Their round-glass design is a nod to the iconic eye-wear of the 1960's and 1970's made famous by hippie icons like John Lennon and Janice Joplin. Their bright mirrored lenses are throwbacks to the intense color pallets of the 1980's and 1990's. Together, they create a timeless look that is both distinct, striking, and modern.
Our mirrored Fire lenses reflect the world around you in a kaleidoscope of deep reds, striking oranges, brilliant pinks, and devastating violets. Their reflective design means that each new setting, each fractal of light hitting their surface, will bring out a new character and a completely different look and feel to your lenses. Your surroundings will set off an almost elemental firestorm of colors - mirroring the mood and natural essence of the environment around you.
Meanwhile, the deep richness of the dark-wood frames - impeccably handcrafted from sustainable wood - will compliment the intensity of the lenses with its understated simplicity, and classic, refined feel.
Like all of our frames, the Understory is specially designed to be durable and ultra-lightweight so they float on the water. These glasses would look amazing paired with a floral summer dress walking through a rustic barn in the countryside, strolling the beach with a loose oxford shirt and sun hat, or with just a t-shirt at the summer concert scene or music festival.